The automatic self mailer SM 5135 is a modular equipment formed by the self-mailer SM 5134 and the complementary module CM 5134, with cross fold feature. The SM 5134 can be used as an independent module (Previous technical consultation is recommended).
The self-mailer SM 5135 processes plain cut sheets from different sources such as laser printers and pre-printing processes from Graphics.The system includes feeding, gluing, folding, cross folding, perforating, cutting and output stacking.An intelligent electronic system manages the whole process, blocks double sheet insertions and turns the equipment off when it runs out of paper.
Some of the main applications are sealed mailers for orders forms, billing notices, bank statements, credit memos, direct mail, coupons, correspondence, among others.
The self mailer SM 5135 can also work as a conventional folding machine by disabling the glue system.
• Intelligent electronic system that manage the whole production process
• Top sheet feeder with capacity for up to 3000 sheets
• Detection system that blocks the insertion of double, folded and/or torn sheets
• Adjustable perforation and central cut for your diverse application needs
• Fast gluing system to avoid glue losses
• Output stacking system that allows mailer withdrawal without stopping the equipment
• Control Panel with a LCD display that informs the status of the equipment and shows warning and instruction messages
• Adjustable top sheet feeder for a great range of formats from Letter to A3 size
• Versatile folding plates system that allows multiple sets, including cross folding
• Variable data printed both side
• Continuous glue line
See video of Production Selfmailer SM5135 :
Length 3430 mm, Width 840 mm, Height 1200 mm, Weight 600 kg
220 V AC +/- 5% (grounded)
60 Hz (50 Hz optional), 8 A (nominal), 1760 W, 6006 BTU/h
Portrait A3 (297 x 420mm) Weight from 75 g/m² to 120 g/m²
Feeder up to 3000 sheets 75 g/m² Accumulator 500 mailers - Portrait
A3 portrait mode (cross fold) up to 12360 mailers / hour
PS.: Maximum nominal speed
Previous technical consultation is recommended in case of using SM 5134 as an independent module